Industrial guttering and coatings in West Bromwich
Sumit Roofing offers roof repair solutions based on fast curing resin technology. The waterproofing systems can be used on virtually all roof surfaces and work equally as well as stand alone systems. Liquid application means that Decothane can easily encapsulate detail work and up stands within its seamless, elastomeric membrane without the risk of joints and other weak points that could lead to earlier failure of the waterproofing system.
Why choose us for industrial guttering
- Surfacing and protection solutions, (BBA, ETA, FLL) certified
- Environmentally friendly
- Exceptionally rapid cure times
- Can be applied in low temperatures
- 30 years insurance back guarantee
Single ply roofing
Single ply roofing membranes and accessories deliver all the tools required to achieve a high performing, lightweight, flexible roofing system, one which is also easier, safer and quicker to install. They offer excellent thermal insulation and airtight construction. These roof systems are commonly referred to as “tar and gravel” roofs. BUR systems generally are composed of alternating layers of bitumen and reinforcing fabrics that create a finished membrane.
Why choose single ply roofing?
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Air tight construction
- Reduces carbon foot print
- Delivers high quality protection
- Single ply membranes are used in all building sectors, from retail to health, commercial to education and including residential new build and refurbishment.
EPDM rubber roofs
They offer Superior durability and are a low life cycle cost. The rubber roofs are flame free and easy to install. They are environmentally friendly and have a high flexibility and elongation life. EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic roofing membrane. Its two primary ingredients are ethylene propylene they originally come from oil and gas.